We are www.leafpileradio.com and we’re a worldwide Internet radio station. We’re currently looking for DJs to fill a few of our free slots. You don’t have to commit to a live show as we’re capable of scheduling pre-records and we understand that in this day and age not everyone has the time to commit to a live show. That’s why we have created this easy to use portal for all your broadcasts temporarily until using the software.
We mostly cover all that good stuff out there. We have open policy when it comes to our shows as we appreciate that people have different tastes. Your show will be what you make it.
Many of our DJs are actively involved in their respective music scenes, but some are music enthusiasts. Being involved with Leaf Pile Radio has given some of our DJs the weight they need to get a leg up and make connections. Internet radio is good route to getting your name out.
When you join Leaf Pile Radio you get free radio mix hosting, access to publish your news items working with our team and a combined audience of 10,000 plus people across the Internet, Facebook and Twitter.
Here you have a few questions for your interview:
1. Who are you?
2. Tell us the brief history of your band.
3. What are your songs about?
4. Who are your personal and musical inspirations?
5. Describe your show, visual and musically.
6. How do you promote your band and shows?
7. Tell us a story about a day in your life.
8. What are you currently listening to?
9. How does music affect you and the world around you?
10. What are your dreams and goals?
11. A person alive or dead – Who would you like to have lunch with? What would you order?
12. What advice would you give to fellow bands?
13. Tell us about your next shows and why we should be there.
2.I started my dream of rapping back in 2013 were I recorded my first Track on a junkie computer using a microphone from my PS3. I named the track DDI State of Mind after a program I go to and my former basket ball team. I record cause I have a passion for music.
3.My musical inspirations are Joey Battz and Mitch The Journey staff that both work or worked at my program and they are a true inspiration.
4. My Dreams and Goals are to get married to my fiancee and learn to write songs. I also like to run my radio along side with my bro Jeff Leaf.
5. My songs are about things that either are in my life or what happens in my life.
6. I only preformed once as most of my older tracks were free styled and I wrote only DDI State of Mind. My show went awesome as I had a lot of fans from my DDI Fan Base. I saw and heard people cheering me on and going along with the beat. I had fun preforming and I enjoyed doing it.
7. I promote myself and when I have shows thru my social media outlets and my website. Most of all I promote by Word of mouth.
8. A day in my life is going to work and program and enjoying every moment I’m alive. I come home and I make dinner for myself and I talk to my fiancee on skype and I go to sleep.
9.I would tell my fellow bands and musicians to follow your dreams and don’t let it slip by.
10.Music my passion and I listen to music when I’m sad or when I need to calm down. It helped shape me to the person I am today.
11.My next show will be the DDI Talent Show and you should come and I can tell you it’s a fun time
12.I listen to all kinds of music so it depends on my mood
I would like to have lunch with Derick Jeter and I would have a burger and fries.
Video creators use this recording tool for inspiring others across the globe who discover, inform and share originally – created videos and acts as a distribution platform for advertisers large and small.
This is for audio recording. Let us know what you have to say.