Developmental Disabilities Institute ((((LiVe)))) ©
1. What type of band are you?
2. Tell us the brief history of your band.
ANSWER: I started my dream of rapping back in 2013 were I recorded my first Track on a junkie computer using a microphone from my PS3. I named the track DDI State of Mind after a program I go to and my former basket ball team. I record cause I have a passion for music.
3. Who are your personal and musical inspirations?
ANSWER: My musical inspirations are Joey Battz and Mitch The Journey staff that both work or worked at my program and they are a true inspiration.
4. What are your dreams and goals?
ANSWER: My Dreams and Goals are to get married to my fiancee and learn to write songs. I also like to run my radio along side with my bro Jeff Leaf.
5. 5. What are your songs about?
ANSWER: My songs are about things that either are in my life or what happens in my life.
6. Describe your show, visual and musically.
ANSWER: I only preformed once as most of my older tracks were free styled and I wrote only DDI State of Mind. My show went awesome as I had a lot of fans from my DDI Fan Base. I saw and heard people cheering me on and going along with the beat. I had fun preforming and I enjoyed doing it.
7. Tell us a story about a day in your life.How do you promote your band and shows?
ANSWER: I promote myself and when I have shows thru my social media outlets and my website. Most of all I promote by Word of mouth.
8. Tell us a story about a day in your life.
ANSWER: A day in my life is going to work and program and enjoying every moment I’m alive. I come home and I make dinner for myself and I talk to my fiancee on skype and I go to sleep.
9. What advice would you give to fellow bands?
ANSWER: I would tell my fellow bands and musicians to follow your dreams and don’t let it slip by.
10. How does music affect you and the world around you?
ANSWER: Music my passion and I listen to music when I’m sad or when I need to calm down. It helped shape me to the person I am today.
11. Tell us about your next shows and why we should be there.
ANSWER: My next show will be the DDI Talent Show and you should come and I can tell you it’s a fun time!
12. What are you currently listening to?
ANSWER: I listen to all kinds of music so it depends on my mood
I would like to have lunch with Derick Jeter and I would have a burger and fries.
AUTISTIC WARRIOR’S E-MAIL: